Episode 292 | Microsoft Azure + Office 365 News & Updates
Office 365 Updates
- MC173891: Admin center support updates
- MC173771: We’re changing your default SharePoint admin center experience
- MC173614 - Information Protection updates to the existing Office 365 E3, E5, Advanced Compliance and Information Protection
- MC173616: Clutter for Outlook is being retired
- MC173895: Outlook mobile supports Teams Meetings
- MC173915: Mobile admin app update
- Trace Azure IoT device-to-cloud messages with distributed tracing (preview)
- Update to Azure DevOps Projects support for Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Monitor January 2019 updates
- Application Insights is now available in Australia East and Japan East
- Azure DevOps Projects supporting Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Functions
- Azure Cost Management now generally available for enterprise agreements and more!
- Microsoft Azure portal February 2019 update
- New connectors added to Azure Data Factory empowering richer insights
Guest Pick: Paul Schaeflein
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
What if you could take any process your teams use to get work done, and make it happen automatically? What if you could save countless hours and help people work better together? Nintex can make it happen. With the Nintex Platform, work flows from person-to-person, system-to-system, to the cloud and back. And it flows in and out of the tools you use every day. With Nintex, work just flows, so your teams can work smarter, work faster and be more connected than ever.
A 99.9% SLA means you’re protected from power outages, bad patches, natural disasters, and maybe even a dinosaur attack. Does it protect you from yourself, though? AvePoint Backup for SharePoint Online provides full-fidelity backup and recovery – from individual items to entire sites. AvePoint can run backups up to four times a day to ensure your data is secure. Recover anytime you want without having to pick up the phone and schedule restore windows. Learn why AvePoint is THE Microsoft Cloud expert at www.avepoint.com.
Raygun provides full stack error, crash and performance monitoring for tech teams. Whether you’re a software engineer looking to diagnose and resolve issues with greater speed and accuracy, a product manager drowning in bug reports, or you’re just concerned you’re losing customers to poor quality online experiences, Raygun can provide you with the answers. Get full stack error and performance monitoring in one place. The next time you’re struggling to replicate errors and performance issues in your codebase, think Raygun. Head over to raygun.com, get up and running within minutes, and dramatically improve the online experiences of your users.
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.
CJ’s Hyperfish uses AI and Bot technology to automate the collection of profile information. The secure service supports on-premises, hybrid, and online environments. Checkout Hyperfish at hyperfish.com.