Episode 386 | Microsoft 365, Microsoft Graph and More Cloud News
- Meet the Microsoft Pluton processor – The security chip designed for the future of Windows PCs
- Microsoft Says North Korea And Russia Are Trying To Hack Into Covid Vaccine Research
- Publisher verification and app consent policies are now generally available
- Publisher verification of Azure AD apps
- Python creator Guido van Rossum joins Microsoft
- Bringing personal features in Microsoft Teams to desktop and web—now available in preview
- Microsoft 365 now available from new Brazil geography
- Outlook REST API v1.0 deprecation update
- Outlook REST API v2.0 production and beta endpoint deprecation
- Retiring Microsoft Graph notifications API (beta)
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT, professionals, worldwide with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams migrations as well as Teams security and management.
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.
CJ’s Hyperfish uses AI and Bot technology to automate the collection of profile information. The secure service supports on-premises, hybrid, and online environments. Checkout Hyperfish at hyperfish.com.