Episode 400 | Happy Birthday Cloud Show
- Episode 1 | Introducing the Show
- Episode 2 | Introducing the Show Hosts - (Part 1) Andrew Connell
- Episode 3 | Introducing the Show Hosts - (Part 2) Chris Johnson
- Episode 67 | Catching up on Cloud News & Interview with Arpan Shah
- Episode 128 | Future of SharePoint Event Recap and SharePoint Server 2016 with Todd Klindt
- Episode 137 | Windows Containers are coming! Talking to Taylor Brown about the container wave coming to the Microsoft world
- Episode 159 | Microsoft Ignite Recap & Interview with Jeff Teper, Microsoft CVP SharePoint and OneDrive
- Episode 165 | Interview with Microsoft’s Scott Guthrie Plus News from Kubecon and Connect
- Episode 199 | Azure CosmosDB with Microsoft’s Rimma Nehme
- Episode 261 | Azure Stack with Microsoft Technical Fellow Jeffrey Snover
- Episode 272 | Live from Microsoft Ignite 2018 with Alex Simons
- Episode 273 | Live from Microsoft Ignite 2018 with Julia White
- Episode 296 | “Have I been pwned?” - An Interview with Troy Hunt
- Episode 377 | Microsoft 365 and Ignite 2020 with CVP Jeff Teper
- I bought 300 emoji domain names from Kazakhstan and built an email service
- RECEIVING SPACEX FALCON 9 TELEMETRY WITH A HACKRF AND 1.2M SATELLITE DISH
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT, professionals, worldwide with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams migrations as well as Teams security and management.
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
Geomant’s Buzzeasy Contact Center for Microsoft Teams allows organizations to use Teams for omnichannel customer interaction. The solution offers Digital and Social channels with escalation and channel hopping, enhanced real-time and historical dashboards through PowerBI along with optional Wallboard solutions. Includes easy call and digital flow administration, supervisory functions (whisper and barge in) as well as CRM integration. Deployment options are available as a Native Teams app or through a modern browser.
Head over to geomant.com/buzzeasy-contact-centre-for-microsoft-teams to learn more.
Mention “The Microsoft Cloud Show” to receive your first month’s subscription for free.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.