Episode 409 | Fuel Pipelines and Exchange Vulnerabilities
- Pentagon reconsidering huge JEDI cloud-computing contract
- Colonial Pipeline attack linked to Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities
- A Closer Look at the DarkSide Ransomware Gang
- DarkSide Ransomware Gang Quits After Servers, Bitcoin Stash Seized
- Windows 10X is on ice as Microsoft focuses efforts on rejuvenating Windows 10 desktop instead
- Secure configuration assessment for macOS and Linux now in public preview
- Introducing Webinars in Microsoft Teams: Easy, professional webinars to engage customers
- Equipping everyone with the right devices and accessories for hybrid work
- Microsoft acquires Kinvolk to accelerate container-optimized innovation
- A fluent new look for the Azure icon
- Microsoft Graph .NET SDK v4 adds enhanced features – now in preview
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT, professionals, worldwide with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams migrations as well as Teams security and management.
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.
CJ’s Hyperfish uses AI and Bot technology to automate the collection of profile information. The secure service supports on-premises, hybrid, and online environments. Checkout Hyperfish at hyperfish.com.