Episode 412 | Another Huge Acquisition, New Windows, and What's New in Azure
What’s New In Microsoft Azure
- Azure announces general availability of scale-out NVIDIA A100 GPU Clusters: the fastest public cloud supercomputer
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – May 2021
- General availability: Azure API Management Premium tier price reduction for incremental purchased units
- Azure Storage Blob inventory public preview is now available in all public regions
- Event Hubs Premium now available in public preview
- General availability: Logic Apps with new hosting options
- Azure at Microsoft Build recap: build amazing things on your terms, anywhere
- New Azure capabilities to simplify deployment and management
- Azure is the home for your enterprise Java applications
- Public preview: Log Analytics workspace insights from Azure Monitor
- Public preview: Export Azure Monitor logs to multiple destinations
- Migrate content from Box, Dropbox, and Google Workspace into Microsoft 365 - release update
- Microsoft to reveal its next generation of Windows on June 24th
- Microsoft has turned the Surface Duo into a handheld Xbox
- Microsoft Teams Calls will soon include end-to-end encryption
- Kinda a big announcement
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT, professionals, worldwide with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams migrations as well as Teams security and management.
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
Geomant’s Buzzeasy Contact Center for Microsoft Teams allows organizations to use Teams for omnichannel customer interaction. The solution offers Digital and Social channels with escalation and channel hopping, enhanced real-time and historical dashboards through PowerBI along with optional Wallboard solutions. Includes easy call and digital flow administration, supervisory functions (whisper and barge in) as well as CRM integration. Deployment options are available as a Native Teams app or through a modern browser.
Head over to geomant.com/buzzeasy-contact-centre-for-microsoft-teams to learn more.
Mention “The Microsoft Cloud Show” to receive your first month’s subscription for free.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.