Episode 414 | New Windows, New Visual Studio, and Microsoft Cloud News
- Microsoft Elects Satya Nadella as Chairman
- Windows 10 to be retired in 2025, as new OS unveils
- Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more
- Universal Actions in Adaptive Cards on Microsoft Teams
- Assignments API for Microsoft Graph is now generally available
- New hybrid work innovations in Microsoft Teams Rooms, Fluid, and Microsoft Viva
- Expanding cloud services: Microsoft launches its sustainable datacenter region in Arizona
- Unlocking the enterprise opportunity with 5G, edge compute, and cloud
- Microsoft employees slept in data centers during pandemic lockdown, exec says
- Visual Studio 2022 Preview 1 now available!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Lands on Xbox Series X|S and with Xbox Game Pass on July 27
Listener Pick - Wictor Wilen
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT, professionals, worldwide with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams migrations as well as Teams security and management.
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
Geomant’s Buzzeasy Contact Center for Microsoft Teams allows organizations to use Teams for omnichannel customer interaction. The solution offers Digital and Social channels with escalation and channel hopping, enhanced real-time and historical dashboards through PowerBI along with optional Wallboard solutions. Includes easy call and digital flow administration, supervisory functions (whisper and barge in) as well as CRM integration. Deployment options are available as a Native Teams app or through a modern browser.
Head over to geomant.com/buzzeasy-contact-centre-for-microsoft-teams to learn more.
Mention “The Microsoft Cloud Show” to receive your first month’s subscription for free.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.