Episode 426 | Start Me Up, Attacks and Hacks and Win 11 Updates
- What it was like inside Microsoft during the worst cyberattack in history
- Juniper Breach Mystery Starts to Clear With New Details on Hackers and U.S. Role
- Microsoft: Attackers Exploiting Windows Zero-Day Flaw
- Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability CVE-2021-40444
- A deep-dive into the SolarWinds Serv-U SSH vulnerability
- US Cybercom says mass exploitation of Atlassian Confluence vulnerability ‘ongoing and expected to accelerate’
- Google debuts Meet features, including ‘Companion mode’
- Microsoft rebrands its news feed as ‘Microsoft Start’
- Microsoft acquires Clipchamp to empower creators
- Misbehaving Microsoft Teams ad brings down the entire Windows 11 desktop
- EdgeDeflector enforces your default browser setting in Windows
- Why can an ad break the Windows 11 desktop and taskbar?
- Windows Subsystem for Android Arrives in the Microsoft Store
- Microsoft won’t stop you installing Windows 11 on older PCs
- Project Maven: Amazon And Microsoft Scored $50 Million In Pentagon Surveillance Contracts After Google Quit
- 5 reasons to attend the Azure data governance digital event
- Announcing a new Microsoft Teams authentication provider and file upload feature in the Microsoft Graph Toolkit
- Twitter: “Apple exec - Microsoft wants to use an external payment system on iOS”
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Microsoft Teams can be a great tool for your organization. That is, before your users make your environment messier than eating a hard shell taco. And that’s where ShareGate comes in!
Their user-friendly tools automate the tedious daily tasks involved in migrating, managing, and securing Microsoft Teams, so you can maintain a safe and productive environment without locking it down.
Head over to sharegate.com for your free 30 day trial and transform the way you manage your Microsoft Teams!
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
Geomant’s Buzzeasy Contact Center for Microsoft Teams allows organizations to use Teams for omnichannel customer interaction. The solution offers Digital and Social channels with escalation and channel hopping, enhanced real-time and historical dashboards through PowerBI along with optional Wallboard solutions. Includes easy call and digital flow administration, supervisory functions (whisper and barge in) as well as CRM integration. Deployment options are available as a Native Teams app or through a modern browser.
Head over to geomant.com/buzzeasy-contact-centre-for-microsoft-teams to learn more.
Mention “The Microsoft Cloud Show” to receive your first month’s subscription for free.
Don’t be fooled Microsoft Teams and SharePoint are more difficult than accurately identifying all the pieces to assemble your favorite IKEA furniture. But they don’t have to be. Microsoft Teams when simply turned on can be unruly and yield endless sprawl. SharePoint causes constant frustration with user interface and permissioning challenges.
End the chaos and harness the full power of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 with Orchestry. Orchestry is the WORK MADE SIMPLE platform that empowers end users through controlled self-service provisioning while delivering the actionable insights and lifecycle management your IT administrators need to enable remote/hybrid work productivity without locking down the powerful capabilities of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online.
See why so many are claiming Orchestry to be the MUST-HAVE Microsoft Teams Management Tool of 2021. Get your FREE access to Orchestry with full-feature trial at Orchestry.com and tell them the MS Cloud Show sent you to get all the ‘friends of the show’ perks.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.