Episode 192 | Microsoft Azure News & Build Plans - Win a Surface Book or XBOX!
- Microsoft / Azure
- Microsoft turns two-factor authentication into one-factor by ditching password
- Announcing: Azure Media Player v2.0
- Announcing: Azure Time Series Insights
- Announcing: New Azure Services in the UK
- Announcing: Azure Analysis Services general availability
- Service Fabric .NET SDK goes open source
- DocumentDB Data Explorer (preview) available in the Azure portal
- Microsoft Cognitive Services – General availability for Face API, Computer Vision API and Content Moderator
- Now Available: Speaker & Video APIs from Microsoft Project Oxford
- Now Available: Microsoft Face APIs v1.0
- Newly created Azure SQL databases will be encrypted at rest by default
- New Power BI content pack for Azure Enterprise users
- Microsoft meets expectations with $23.6B in revenue, Azure revenue up 93%
- CJ’s Picks
- AC’s Picks
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Nintex has made it fast and easy to put The Power of Process™ to work across your team and organization. From visually mapping and managing your business processes with Nintex Promapp, to digitally automating your processes with Nintex RPA, Nintex Workflow & Forms, Nintex Sign and more – you and your co-workers will love leveraging the complete, powerful and easy-to-use capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform to improve the way people work. Visit Nintex.com to sign up for your free trial of anything and everything Nintex offers.
If you like the Cloud Show you will love the ShiftHappens podcast with Microsoft MVP and Regional Director Dux Raymond Sy. Each week Dux talks with one of the industry’s brightest stars about their most challenging modern workplace or digital transformation project. He uncovers the players, organizational hurdles, and last minute surprises that inevitably arise when ambitious people try to impact their workspace. Season 1 features FedEx, Wells Fargo, Heathrow Airport, United Airlines and other industry leaders. Go to www.avepoint.com/blog/shifthappens or search for hashtag ShiftHappens, that’s one word, #ShiftHappens, wherever you get your podcasts and subscribe today!
Raygun provides full stack error, crash and performance monitoring for tech teams. Whether you’re a software engineer looking to diagnose and resolve issues with greater speed and accuracy, a product manager drowning in bug reports, or you’re just concerned you’re losing customers to poor quality online experiences, Raygun can provide you with the answers. Get full stack error and performance monitoring in one place. The next time you’re struggling to replicate errors and performance issues in your codebase, think Raygun. Head over to raygun.com, get up and running within minutes, and dramatically improve the online experiences of your users.
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.
CJ’s Hyperfish uses AI and Bot technology to automate the collection of profile information. The secure service supports on-premises, hybrid, and online environments. Checkout Hyperfish at hyperfish.com.