Episode 361 | Microsoft Build 2020 Recap
- Microsoft Build
- Channel 9: Microsoft Build 2020
- Microsoft Build proves splashy tech events can thrive online
- The biggest announcements from Microsoft Build 2020
- The most important announcements from Microsoft Build, its annual conference for software developers
- HttpRepl: A command-line tool for interacting with RESTful HTTP services
- Remote development with Visual Studio Codespaces
- Welcome to C# 9.0
- Evolving Azure AD for every user and any identity with External Identities
- Azure Synapse Analytics: Insights for all
- Introducing App Service Static Web Apps
- Mark Russinovich on Azure innovation and more!
- Azure Blob Storage enhancing data protection and recovery capabilities
- Announcing the general availability of Azure Spot Virtual Machines
- Announcing Azure Front Door Rules Engine in preview
- Microsoft Lists is a new app designed for Teams, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Build 2020: Microsoft announces acquisition of Softomotive to enhance Power Automate
- Introducing the new Microsoft Graph To Do API
- The API to your organization: Microsoft Graph @ Build 2020
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | Build Edition 2020
Listener Pick: Jeffery Byrd
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Nintex has made it fast and easy to put The Power of Process™ to work across your team and organization. From visually mapping and managing your business processes with Nintex Promapp, to digitally automating your processes with Nintex RPA, Nintex Workflow & Forms, Nintex Sign and more – you and your co-workers will love leveraging the complete, powerful and easy-to-use capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform to improve the way people work. Visit Nintex.com to sign up for your free trial of anything and everything Nintex offers.
If you like the Cloud Show you will love the ShiftHappens podcast with Microsoft MVP and Regional Director Dux Raymond Sy. Each week Dux talks with one of the industry’s brightest stars about their most challenging modern workplace or digital transformation project. He uncovers the players, organizational hurdles, and last minute surprises that inevitably arise when ambitious people try to impact their workspace. Season 1 features FedEx, Wells Fargo, Heathrow Airport, United Airlines and other industry leaders. Go to www.avepoint.com/blog/shifthappens or search for hashtag ShiftHappens, that’s one word, #ShiftHappens, wherever you get your podcasts and subscribe today!
Raygun provides full stack error, crash and performance monitoring for tech teams. Whether you’re a software engineer looking to diagnose and resolve issues with greater speed and accuracy, a product manager drowning in bug reports, or you’re just concerned you’re losing customers to poor quality online experiences, Raygun can provide you with the answers. Get full stack error and performance monitoring in one place. The next time you’re struggling to replicate errors and performance issues in your codebase, think Raygun. Head over to raygun.com, get up and running within minutes, and dramatically improve the online experiences of your users.
Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.
CJ’s Hyperfish uses AI and Bot technology to automate the collection of profile information. The secure service supports on-premises, hybrid, and online environments. Checkout Hyperfish at hyperfish.com.