Episode 424 | Price Increases, Security, and More News From Microsoft
- New pricing for Microsoft 365
- What Microsoft’s Office Price Increase Means for Investors
- Microsoft to increase Microsoft 365, Office 365 commercial prices in March 2022
- Ultimate cloud pricing comparison: AWS vs. Azure vs. Google Cloud in 2021
- Twitter: Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella ơn their commitment to cybersecurity
- Microsoft to quadruple cybersecurity investments, spending $20B over five years
- Google and Microsoft will invest $30 billion in cybersecurity over the next five years
- Microsoft hires former Amazon cloud executive Charlie Bell
- Microsoft Windows and Surface Chief Panay added to Senior Leadership Team
- 38 million records exposed by misconfigured Microsoft Power Apps. Redmond’s advice? RTFM
- Microsoft ending Chromebook support for Office Android apps in September (Update: Google statement added)
- Attention: Outlook REST API v1.0 deprecation final notice
- Optimize bundles by disabling IE11 support in SPFx projects
- Twitter: Windows Server 2022 on Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center
Microsoft Cloud Show is sponsored by:
Microsoft Teams can be a great tool for your organization. That is, before your users make your environment messier than eating a hard shell taco. And that’s where ShareGate comes in!
Their user-friendly tools automate the tedious daily tasks involved in migrating, managing, and securing Microsoft Teams, so you can maintain a safe and productive environment without locking it down.
Head over to sharegate.com for your free 30 day trial and transform the way you manage your Microsoft Teams!
Are you under increasing pressure to ship code faster than ever before? Then it’s time to work smarter with Raygun’s modern approach to error and performance monitoring.
Raygun gives you instant visibility into the health of your software, and what makes it so unique is that it not only tells you when something’s gone wrong, it shows you exactly where it’s gone wrong and how to fix it, right down to the line of code.
Made by developers for developers, Raygun has built a suite of monitoring tools that are used and loved by thousands of software teams every day. Monitor every corner of your tech stack with widespread language support and native integrations with GitHub, Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy, and more, for even greater visibility.
Visit Raygun.com to resolve issues faster and to deliver flawless digital experiences for your users. That’s Raygun.com to get started on your free 14-day trial with plans starting from as little as $4 per month.
Geomant’s Buzzeasy Contact Center for Microsoft Teams allows organizations to use Teams for omnichannel customer interaction. The solution offers Digital and Social channels with escalation and channel hopping, enhanced real-time and historical dashboards through PowerBI along with optional Wallboard solutions. Includes easy call and digital flow administration, supervisory functions (whisper and barge in) as well as CRM integration. Deployment options are available as a Native Teams app or through a modern browser.
Head over to geomant.com/buzzeasy-contact-centre-for-microsoft-teams to learn more.
Mention “The Microsoft Cloud Show” to receive your first month’s subscription for free.
Don’t be fooled Microsoft Teams and SharePoint are difficult. But they don’t have to be.
Tame the chaos and deliver the beautifully intuitive end user experience your employees are yearning for with Orchestry. Harness the full power of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 with the WORK MADE SIMPLE platform. Empower your end users with controlled self-service provisioning and transparent governance while delivering actionable insights and comprehensive lifecycle management your IT administrators need to enable remote/hybrid work productivity.
See why so many are touting Orchestry to be the MUST-HAVE Microsoft Teams Management Tool. Get your FREE access to Orchestry with a full-feature trial at Orchestry.com and tell them the MS Cloud Show sent you to get all the ‘friends of the show’ perks.
AC’s Voitanos delivers on-demand video-based training for developers on the latest SharePoint extensibility model from Microsoft in Mastering the SharePoint Framework. Check out Voitanos at voitanos.io.